Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lessons

Wow! What a week. Thank you for all the prayers for my Grandpa this week, we have definitely felt them and appreciate them so much. If there´s one thing I´ve learned this semester, it´s that we serve an ALMIGHTY, ALL KNOWING, and FAITHFUL God. Praising God for His faithfulness and nearness especially this week. AND, I´m SO excited to be welcoming a new sister into the family this week too! Congrats Sarah and Ryan! :)
2 Lessons I´ve learned this week...
    1. God´s love and faithfulness is really the only constant, never changing rock in my life
    2. I´m gonna think twice before leaving home for 5 months again! ;)
         A LOT has happened since January!


~ Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee.
Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.
                                                                                                                        ~Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment