Monday, March 18, 2013

Alpujarra and Science Park Museum

Alpujarra?! Gesundheit, right? Not quite, Alpujarra's the name of a BEAUTIFUL spot in Granada to visit the Sierra Nevadas mountains. My program and I took a day trip excursion to visit the Alpujarra terrain on Saturday, it was lovely! Well as the Spaniards say, "Un imagen vale más que mil palabaras"...
So we'll let my pictures speak for themselves!

So many quaint street views here.
 It's a good thing I've got limited space in my suitcase coming back, or I might have gotten one of these rugs. Wouldn't they look darling in a college apartment?! 

I love the mountains! And my sweetheart of a friend, Kara!
Not sure why I couldn't keep my eyes open in this one... 
We know I wasn't imagining myself in a better place that's for sure! 


Oh and we visited a ham factory. I have never seen so many jamon legs in my life...
2000 in one room,  oh my! That's not something you see in America everyday!

Hiking is the best kind of day! 

And this is why I love Europe.

Such a perfect day!



Science Park Museum
-Where I expanded my mind and learned lots of sciency things...


 This is me getting WHAMPED at a mind relaxing competition! 
Apparently it doesn't work well if your giggling... Who knew?! 


Science Park, Granada Spain. Come one come all!

Inside the butterfly garden. 
Didn't catch any mariposas, but believe me I tried!

Mind blown! I feel like these "tuning" bells were just a way for the museum 
to see how many people they could fool to stick their face up to a pipe... 
Looks like it worked! ;)

Having WAY too much fun on the playground...
 Good thing there's no age limit for this exhibit! 

That's all folks!

*On a side note, I have not been blogging as much recently because I've been CRAZY busy studying (shocking, I know!) for my midterms this week. Prayers appreciated!


1 comment:

  1. Finally caught up on your past 5 posts. So fun! Feels like I was just in Rome! So glad you're having fun, making memories and documenting it all. We love you, miss you and wish you the best on your midterms.

    (I read Rick a few of your funny posts and he said... "I can SOOooo hear her saying that!!")

    I know your mom and dad are super excited to come see you. Have fun together!

    Love you!
    Rick, Michelle & Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete