Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Guess what I got in the mail today!

Yep, I have the most wonderful family, friends and church family in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!  Imagine my delight this afternoon when my host mom excitedly told me, "You've got mail!" What a wonderful surprise, a packet full of sweet letters from all those I love so dearly back home! Here's a few pictures of my delightful surprise. :)


What a haul! My host mom couldn't BELIEVE how many cards I got 
(then again neither could I!), it was such a special opportunity
 to tell her all about my amazing church family! :)

Thank you all so very much for sending these cards, they mean so much more than words can say! I will treasure these cards forever. :) May God bless you as much as you have blessed me by writing such sweet, sweet cards! I love and miss you all so very much! Thank you! :) 

*I was going to update my blog tonight about my amazing weekend in Rome, but that'll just have to wait for another day. I'll be busy reading cards tonight. ;) Stay tuned for Rome pictures! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and all your mail! You deserve each one!! love tia Luann

    ReplyDelete
  2. That smile paid for the postage alone!

    Counting the days...

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look happy with your mail, Julie. Ours will be coming "alone" since we weren't home to join in the mass mailing. Your Mom sent me the info and even the stamps - bless her heart!!!

    ReplyDelete